- Car Port - Attached or detached.
- Garage - Framed in with conventional lumber.
- Covered Walkway - From house to garage.
- Picnic Shelter.
- Deck Cover - From sun and rain.
- Hot Tub Shelter.
- Storage - Framed in with conventional lumber.
- Green House - Framed in with conventional lumber and clear corrugated polycarbonate. Other options also available for covering available.
- 6x6 square posts
- 8" log post
- 10" log post
- log rafters
- conv. lumber rafters
- log headers
- conv. lumber headers
- with or with out fascia (trim around roof edge)
- log angle brackets
- square angle brackets
- with or with out framing above headers
- (closed in or open at rafter area)
- staining or not
- metal roofing
- asphalt shingle roofing
- Concrete pad
- Lighting and outlets
- built-in-cooking areas
- stone accented posts
Hover over images larger view
MULTI PURPOSE LOG SHELTERS:
OPTIONS FOR LOG SHELTERS:
Copyright 1994 - 2013 Frontier Log and Timber Homes, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Please email us with any issues you may have with using Frontiers web site.
Click on Images